Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Dream

Tis morning i had a nice dream during my handsome sleep haha(there must be exist handsome sleep if beauty sleep always used by people xD)..the dream tat i always longing for it haha..
ermmmm..unfortunately,the content of  tis dream leave in my brain not impressing me enough==..leaving some pieces of memory..is about she and me..we are in the school together with a gang friends..we are having conversation with each other..she and me keeping flirting each other haha..what a nice relationship!~...suddenly she draw close herself 2wards 菜哥haha..and said something to him..i was so curious what she said n asked her ..at tat moment her expression show on her was so innocent and feel so shy haha.. make me curiosity vanish and laugh out loud xD..'is about you'she said..i was stunned for few second..and when the climax was so close the damn handset rang!!! shit!! my dream just crushed as the sound rang me awake!==
hahahaha..but anyway it was just a dream..a dream tat will nvr come true in tis reality world..lets face the fact n truth ba..=)






3 comments: